Divemasters are sought all over the world! Join the tribe!
PADI DiveMaster Estepona – Do you feel a deep and permanent passion for diving? Or, just love it with all your heart? If so, you should think about doing what you like most to make a living: become a PADI Divemaster.
If you join the tribe ™ by becoming a PADI Divemaster, you join the world’s largest and most respected diving tribe – that of PADI professionals. They are PADI Divemasters and Instructors who share a passion for diving and an active concern for the health of the habitats of the underwater world.
PADI Divemaster course
Are you looking to take the first step to work in diving as a career? Your adventure in the professional levels of recreational diving begins with the PADI Divemaster program. Working closely with a PADI Instructor, in this program you will expand your knowledge of diving and polish your techniques up to the professional level. PADI Divemaster training develops your leadership skills, and qualifies you to supervise diving activities and assist instructors with diving students. The PADI Divemaster is the prerequisite for the PADI Assistant Instructor and PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor certifications.
Start now with the Divemaster Online!
What will you learn?
During the PADI Divemaster Estepona program, you will learn diving leadership techniques through both classroom and independent study. You will perform techniques in the water and resistance exercises, you will also train with exercises that will increase your organizational capacity and problem solving as well as helping others to improve their diving. You will implement this knowledge through a period of structured integration or a series of practical training exercises.
As you progress in your Divemaster course, you will expand your diving knowledge, perfect your diving techniques and increase your confidence. Then, as a PADI Divemaster, you will use these attributes to guide, advise and motivate other divers and to enjoy the joy of seeing them transformed by the majesty of the aquatic world.
What can you teach
Once certified as PADI DiveMaster Estepona you will be authorized to:
• Supervise both training and non-training activities through the planning, organization and management of dives.
• Help a PADI Instructor during the training sessions of any PADI diving course.
• Direct the PADI Skin Diver course and the PADI Discover Snorkeling program.
• You can direct the PADI Discover Local Diving experience.
• Direct the PADI Scuba Review program.
• If you are qualified as Discover Scuba Diving Leader, independently direct the PADI Discover Scuba Diving program.
• Obtain the PADI Digital Underwater Photographer Specialty Instructor level to teach the PADI Digital Underwater Photographer specialty.
• Independently guide the students of the Open Water Diver course in the part of the Open Water Diver course during the Training Dives 2, 3 and 4 in a proportion of two diving students per certified divemaster.
• Accompany Open Water Diver students under the indirect supervision of a PADI Instructor during:
or swimming on the surface from and to the entry / exit points and during navigation exercises
or when the instructor conducts an exercise, such as an ascent or a descent, a Divemaster can stay with the other diving students (with a student individually or with the team of partners)
• Accompany diving students during adventure immersions or specialty training dives under the indirect supervision of a PADI Instructor.
• Direct the AquaMission of PADI Seal Team
• Direct the subsequent dives of the participants of Discover Scuba Diving, under the indirect supervision of an instructor after they have satisfactorily completed the first dive with a PADI Instructor.
• Teach Emergency First Response courses after completing the Emergency First Response Instructor course.
The diving equipment you will use
- You will use all the basic diving equipment and some diving accessories such as a diving board, diving knife, compass, diving watch, etc.
- It is strongly recommended that you are in possession of your own diving equipment, as familiarizing yourself with the equipment improves general diving skills.
The learning materials you will need
- PADI Divemaster Manual
- PADI Instructor Manual
- PIR – Table and ePIRML including the associated user instructions booklets
- The Encyclopedia of Recreational Diving
- Divemaster tablets
- Diving Diary
Candidates for Divemaster should see the PADI Divemaster Video.
- PADI’s Guide to Teaching
- Diving Knowledge Workbook or Online Diving Theory
- Book Guide Scuba Tune-up
To purchase this product, get in touch with us
To do this course you must:
- Tener 18 años de edad
- Be a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or have an equivalent certificate from another training organization)
- Be a PADI Rescue Diver (or have an equivalent certificate from another training organization)
- Have the Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care course (or be qualified in CPR and first aid training from another training organization) completed within the last 24 months
- Have at least 40 dives at the beginning of the course and 60 when certified
- Be fit for diving and submit a Medical Declaration (PDF) signed by a doctor within the last 12 month
Book your PADI DIVEMASTER course here
Find us in Sotogrande