PADI Open Water Diver diving course + NITROX
(All courses include didactic material, diving equipment, diving insurance during the course and boat service if necessary)
Sale valid only until the end of February
Obtain your PADI OWD certification and also become a NITROX enriched air diver for the same price
PADI Open Water Diver Course
Get your PADI diving certification. If you’ve always wanted to learn to dive, live new adventures or just enjoy the wonderful world under the waters, this is where it all starts.
The PADI Open Water Diver course is the most famous diving course in the world and has hooked millions of people to the lifestyle of the scuba diving adventure. Start your diving certification online.
The fun part
The fun part of this course is. . . Well, practically everything, because learning to dive is fantastic. You breathe underwater your first time (something you will never forget) and learn what you need to become a certified diver. During the course you will do at least five pool dives and four dives at sites in the area under the supervision of your PADI OWSI Instructor.
What will you learn?
- Extremely fantastic and fun is diving.
- that you should keep in mind with the diving equipment for your local diving environment.
- How to plan yourself and perform real dives.
- How to prevent and manage possible problems.
The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases:
- Knowledge development (online, study at home or in a classroom) to understand the basic principles of autonomous diving.
- Immersions in confined waters to learn the basic diving techniques.
- Open water dives to review your skills and explore!
The diving equipment you will use
In the PADI Open Water Diver course, you will learn how to use basic diving equipment, and standard accessories. The equipment you carry varies somewhat, depending on whether you are going to dive to a tropical, temperate or cold water site. We will provide you what is necessary.
The teaching materials you will need
The manual is included !! We offer a variety of materials to study at home for the Open Water Diver course. Although the “PADI Touch” is the most convenient option, you can choose a DVD book or a DVD-ROM multimedia package.
The PADI Open Water Diver materials cover what you need to know about basic diving techniques. For each concept you will read a description and you will see a demonstration video. Next, you will jump into the pool (or a pool-like environment) to practice those techniques with your instructor. Later, as a certified diver, you will use the course materials as a reference guide for future diving adventures and to review what you have learned.
Note: Sign up for the PADI Open Water Diver Course Online to have immediate computer access to the manual.
To take the PADI Open Diver or Junior Open Water Diver course, you must
- Be 10 years of age or older (PADI eLearning requires a minimum age of 13 years, due to international Internet legislation).
Diving with enriched air Nitrox (Theory only)
The NITROX enriched air course is the most famous PADI diving course in the world. Diving with NITROX gives you more diving time without decompression. It means more time under water, especially in successive dives.
The fun part
You can typically stay longer down and return to the water sooner. It is not surprising that many divers choose it as their first specialty.
What will you learn?
- Techniques to spend more time diving through the use of nitrox air.
- Considerations about diving equipment with enriched air.
- what’s in your diving bottle and how to set up your dive computer
- Considerations about enriched air, including oxygen exposure management, how to ensure
Find us also in Sotogrande