(All courses are PADI and include basic diving equipment, diving insurance and certification fee)
“Challenging” and “rewarding” is what best describes the PADI Rescue Diver course. Based on what you have already learned, this course extends the knowledge you already have about how to prevent problems and how to manage them if they happen.
The fun part
The fun part of this course is to grow up to challenges and master them. Most divers say that this course is demanding and rewarding, and in the end they say it is the best course they have ever done.
What will you learn?
- Self rescue
- Recognize and manage the stress of other divers.
- Equipment and emergency management.
- Rescue of divers in panic.
- Rescue of unconscious divers.
The diving equipment you will use
Usarás todo tu equipo básico de buceo incluyendo un ordenador de buceo y accesorios.
Consulta con tu centro de buceo local acerca del equipo que utilizarás durante este curso. Puedes averiguar más cosas en la tienda de buceo de tu zona.
The learning materials you will use
The PADI Rescue Diver work package includes all the materials required to complete the course. You will learn how to think like a rescue diver and you will look at the techniques you will practice with your PADI Instructor. After this course, you can re-watch the DVD to refresh your diving safety skills as much as you need. This toolkit of knowledge and techniques will give you the expertise to handle almost any emergency situation.
To take the PADI course, you must
- Be 12 years old or older
- Have certification as a PADI Adventure Diver (or have an equivalent certificate from another organization).
- Be trained and updated in first aid and CPR within the previous two years (Ask your instructor about Emergency First Response CPR and first aid courses)
Your next adventure
After completing the CPR, first aid courses and the PADI Rescue Diver course, the three courses together round out your ability to manage diving emergencies.