Diving with enriched air. Full course
(All courses are PADI and include basic diving equipment, diving insurance and certification fee)
The NITROX course is the most famous PADI diving course in the world. Enriched air diving gives you more diving time without decompression. It means more time under water. It will give you more background time in successive dives.
The fun part
You can stay longer down and return to the water sooner. It is not surprising that many divers choose it as their first specialty.
What will you learn?
- Techniques to spend more time diving through the use of nitrox enriched air.
- Considerations about diving equipment with enriched air.
- Considerations about enriched air, including oxygen exposure management, how to ensure what’s in your diving bottle and how to set up your dive computer
- Prerequisite for certification: PADI Adventured Diver or equivalent certification
- Minimum Age: 12
- Minimum open water training: 2 dives
Your next adventure
Diving with enriched air nitrox benefits all kinds of diving specialties, however it works especially well with these specialties:
- The PADI Specialty of Scuba Diving – The most famous wrecks tend to be deeper. The enriched nitrox air maximizes your exploration time.
- Deep diving PADI course – The deeper your dive, the shorter your time without stops. The enriched nitrox air increases it giving you more time in depth.
- PADI underwater digital photography specialty – Photographers generally like to do several dives in order to get more underwater photos. Nitrox enriched air reduces the amount of residual nitrogen you accumulate, allowing you to make successive dives longer.
- PADI Master Scuba Diver The PADI Enriched Air Diver course counts towards Master Scuba Diver level – the highest non-professional level of recreational diving.