(All courses are PADI and include basic diving equipment, diving insurance and certification fee)
After your first dives, you will soon want to explore a little deeper with the PADI deep diving course. There is something exciting and amazing in the depth that attracts divers.
The fun part
The fun part of this course is the opportunity to explore the depths. It’s hilarious
What will you learn?
- Diving techniques for depths between 18 and 40 meters / 60-130 feet.
- Considerations on equipment for depths
- Experience in the planning, organization and execution of at least three deep dives under the supervision of your PADI Instructor in the deep diving course.
- Prerequisite for certification: PADI Adventured Diver or equivalent certification
- Minimum Age: 15
- Minimum open water training: 3 dives
Your next adventure
Many sunken ships have been found in deep water. It is the reason why this course can help you & is the natural companion of the PADI course of Diving in sunken ships.
Another training to consider is the PADI Diving course with enriched air NITROX on your way to PADI Master Scuba Diver that you will only achieve when you have the certification of 5 different specialties.