PADI Adventure Diver
(Todos los cursos sa PADI e incluyen el equipo de buceo básico, seguro de buceo y la tasa certificación)
Course in which you go from being an OWD diver to being an adventure diver. It includes 3 adventure dives in the open sea and in which you learn the basic parts about the type of diving you want to choose. This course helps you get more from diving. It is a great opportunity to work with your instructor developing your diving techniques and gaining more confidence.
The fun part
Have you always wanted to try aquatic photography? How about wreck diving? This is your chance. You can try three dives of your choice, do a little of what you like. You can also feel more at ease in the water. Also you can strengthen your aquatic skills and let you enjoy diving more than ever.
- Get credits! Each Adventure Immersion can serve as credit as the first dive of the corresponding PADI specialty course. It means that you can go in the right direction on your way to become Master Scuba Diver.
What will you learn?
You can echo what you are most interested in learning. Do you need to work on your buoyancy skills? Try the Peak Performance Buoyancy Adventures dives. Choose any of the following three adventure dives:
- Adventure dives available for divers 10 years of age or older:
- AWARE-Fish Identification- Identification of species
- Underwater Naturalist – Aquatic Naturalist
- Boat Diver – Diving from boat
- Underwater Navigator – Underwater navigation
- Peak Performance Buoyancy – Buoyancy domain
- Underwater Photography – Underwater Photography
- Additional ad. dives available for divers 12 years of age or older:
- Deep Diver – Deep Diving
- Night Diver – Night dive
- Search and Recovery Diver – Search and recovery
- Drift Diver – Diving in Corrientes
- Wreck Diver – Diving in sunken ships
The diving equipment you will use
You will use all the basic diving equipment including the underwater compass. Depending on which three types of dives you choose, you can also try the underwater photography equipment, a diving torch, elevating balloons, a diving flag / buoy and other specialized equipment.
Ask us about the rental of equipment and packages offered with this course.
The learning materials you will need
The PADI Adventures in Diving Manual and the DVD provide information on more than 16 types of specialty diving. You will use them as guide books to improve your diving skills as well as prepare you for new experiences and adventures.
Are you interested in night diving? Go to the night diving chapter. Once you have looked at the techniques, your instructor will guide you on your first night dive. Do you consider underwater navigation problematic? Review the underwater navigation section and sign up for an Adventure Navigation Dive with your PADI Instructor.
To do the Adventure Diver course you must have:
- The PADI Open Water Diver or the Junior Open Water Diver certification (or a certification from another training organization that qualifies you)
- Minimum age: 15 years (10 years old for the PADI Junior Adventure Diver)
Your next adventure
After your PADI certification you can take the next step by completing two more adventure dives. If you complete a total of five adventure dives that include deep diving and underwater navigation, you will be PADI Advanced Open Water Diver.
Tcourse can also count for PADI specialty certifications. For example, if you liked your deep dive adventure and want to do the full PADI deep diving course, your deep dive adventure can count as the first immersion of this specialty.