(All courses are PADI and include basic diving equipment, diving insurance and certification fee)
As the sun sets, you start preparing for night dive. You put on your diving gear, put on your mask and bite your dive regulator. A deep breath and you throw the boat into the underwater. Although you have seen this reef before on many occasions, this time you fall into a whole new world and see life coming under the glow of your diving lantern.
The fun part
It shows you a new cast of creatures that comes out after the sun goes down. See your favorite dive sites from an absolutely new perspective in the dark.
What will you learn?
You will learn about:
- The planning, organization, procedures, techniques and potential problems of night diving.
- How to control your buoyancy at night.
- The entrances, the exits and the underwater navigation at night.
- The nocturnal aquatic life, since many plants and animals you will see that they are different.
- Prerequisite for certification: PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver or equivalent certification
- Minimum Age: 12
- Minimum open water training: 3 dives
Your next adventure