PADI Boat Diver course
(All courses are PADI and include basic diving equipment, diving insurance and certification fee)
Whether you have never done a boat dive or registered dozens, the PADI specialty course from Boat Diving can benefit almost any diver because different boats in different parts of the world do different things.
The fun part
Diving from a boat is fun, especially when you see everything that is done around you resting. It’s fun to know what they do.
What you will learn?
Learn the tips, tricks and ways to
- Diving from all types of vessels, from small inflatable boats to huge “life a board”:
- how they vary according to the place
- gain experience and training in diving from boats in your area
- Enter and exit the water safely:
- sometimes it is better to deliver the equipment to the crew and then upload
- sometimes you take off the fins and the ballast and climb the ladder
- Place the equipment in the most appropriate areas
- Use the surface lines when starting and at the end of your dives
- Locate the basic safety equipment
Your next adventure
You can do many types of dives from a boat. Precisely, any PADI course can be done coinciding with the Boat Diving course, which will be of help in your way to reach the level of Master Scuba Diver.